Free Download Blur
Blur is the ultimate powered-up racing experience, dropping you into electrified action with a mass of cars targeting the finish line and battling each other as they trade paint in both single player and multiplayer action.
Travel the globe from L.A. and San Francisco to Spain, the UK and more to take on the best the streets have to offer.
Utilize an arsenal of power-ups like nitro speed boosts, shock attacks, efensive shields, and landmines to beat your rivals across the finish line.
You choose how and when to use your arsenal of powerups for ultimate impact in a race where the outcome is never certain.
In Blur the storyline plays out in the single player campaign.
Here players assume the role of an up-and-coming racer who is looking to make a name for himself in the underground racing scene, but the competition is fierce.
As you take on the series of races, you’ll meet a bunch of recurring characters. Some of these characters will be rivals, others perhaps will act as mentors, and some may be something else entirely.
The only thing that is certain in the world of Blur is that in a race there are winners and losers, and racers will do anything to reach the finish
The game drops players into heart-pumping, electrified racing action with 20 cars on a track all targeting the finish line and battling each other as they trade paint and collect intense power-ups, including the ability to blast other cars out of the way with huge bursts of energy, boost their speed, and more.
While controlling photo realistic cars, gamers can use offensive and defensive attacks as they battle for the lead and careen through real-world track locations ranging from L.A. and San Francisco to the streets of Hackney, UK and the treacherous roads of Barcelona, Spain.
– OS: Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
– Processor: Intel Pentium D Dual Core 3.4ghz or better
– Memory: 1 GB Ram for Windows XP, 2 GB for Windows Vista or Windows 7
– Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT or better or ATI Radeon 1600XT or better with Shader 3.0 capabilities.
– DirectX®: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
– Hard Drive: 14GB of free hard drive space
– Sound: 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
– Internet: Broadband connection required for Multiplayer Connectivity